1-Week Program Sample Schedule:
- Get to know one another activities
- Guest speakers from local startups
- Explore customer problems
- Form teams
- Field trip to local startup
- Engage with potential customers
- Define customer needs
- Field trip to local maker space or fab lab
- Ideate and build solution prototypes
- Test with peers and iterate solutions
- Field trip to test prototypes with potential customers
- Iterate solutions
- Develop business model and brand
- Develop pitch presentation
- Pitch Competition with panel of judges and community audience
2016 Epiic Experiences Field Trips:
Google Cambridge: http://www.google.com/about/careers/locations/cambridge
The Google Cambridge office is a hub for both engineering and sales, located in a hotspot for startups and bright minds. Engineers contribute to such high-visibility products as Search, YouTube, Chrome, Android, Image Search, Google Play for Education, and Newsstand.
Microsoft Technology Center: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mtc/locations/boston.aspx
Where customers' tech people work alongside Microsoft tech people to imagine, design and create together.
StartUp Institute: https://www.startupinstitute.com/boston/
Want to thrive at a tech company? Learn how in 8-weeks. We are an experience, not just another school. Not an incubator, and not a one-off skills class.
WeWork's mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.