Financial Aid Details
At Epiic Solutions, our goal is to inspire the next gen of entrepreneurs and innovators. We believe that EVERY student should have these opportunities, regardless of income status. Epiic offers two financial aid packages for US high school students who are socio-economically disadvantaged and demonstrate financial need.
Financial Aid Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Letter of Recommendation Deadline: April 15, 2019
Students notified of status by: April 30 (sooner if documents are submitted early)
For students interested in applying for financial aid, please be aware that you will need to fill out a financial aid application (in addition to our standard application) and follow these steps:
Step 1: Complete our standard application and indicate “Yes” for the financial aid request.
Step 2: Complete the additional Financial Aid Application found here. In this Google Form, you will need to submit:
- Teen name and email
- Indicate the program(s) you have applied for
- If you are applying for full or partial financial aid (see details below to compare options)
- Upload a PDF copy of your parent/guardian’s most recent federal income tax return, pages 1-2. MAKE SURE to black out social security number and bank account information
- Recommender’s name, email, and relationship to student
Step 3: Ask your Recommender to submit a Letter of Recommendation as soon as possible
- Make sure you check with your recommender BEFORE you submit their name in the Financial Aid application!
- The letter of recommendation should come from a trusted adult such as a teacher, coach, mentor, spiritual advisor, etc. that can speak to your personal passions and strengths as a leader.
- It is the STUDENT’S RESPONSIBILITY to share Letter of Recommendation details and deadlines with their recommender.
- Letters of recommendation should be emailed directly to Blake Sims at email@example.com with “Letter of Recommendation for *STUDENT NAME*” as the subject line.
- Letters of Recommendation are due by April 15, 2019!
How much financial aid can my family expect to receive?
Epiic Solutions offers two financial aid packages based on demonstrated need in your parent/guardian’s income tax return:
If you have any questions about financial aid assistance, please email Blake, firstname.lastname@example.org