Join us for an unbelievable summer!
2018 Summer Program Application Form:
Our Application Process:
Step 1: Teen completes a Summer Program Application Form
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and indicate which awesome summer program(s) you're interested in
- Share Epiic Solutions with your friends and school community
- We have a rolling admissions process, so the sooner you submit your application the better
Step 2: Teen and Parent(s) receive confirmation emails
- We'll let you know your application status as quickly as possible, typically within 1 week of applying
- Parent/guardian(s) will receive an email with additional details
(payment, registration forms, etc)
- Once program payments are received, you're all set!
Step 3: Get program updates and announcements
- Our team will be busy finalizing an amazing lineup of speakers and field trips
- We'll send monthly newsletter updates with everything you need to know about our summer programs
- Stay in touch and get updates via Facebook or Twitter
We provide the coolest and most affordable one-week entrepreneurship summer programs. Teens will love the independence, creativity, and network they build as they transform their own ideas into life!
Early-bird pricing (ends March 31)
One 1-week program: $675
Two 1-week programs: $1280
Regular pricing (April-July)
One 1-week program: $725
Two 1-week programs: $1350
We do have a limited number of partial and full scholarships for teens in need (deadline is April 30). If you'd like to request more information about scholarship opportunities, send us an email at email@example.com
It's the summer and plans change. We get it and designed Epiic Solutions programs to be as flexible as possible to fit your needs.
The best option, switch weeks!
Rather than cancel your teens' amazing experience, let's find another week that's a better fit (space permitting).
Still need to cancel?
Major bummer, but we hope to see your teen at a future program!
- Cancellations made 30-days or more prior to a program's start date will receive a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made within 30-days of a program's start date will receive a 50% refund.
- Teens that miss their program with no prior communications will not be refunded.
In the rare case that we need to cancel a program due to low enrollment or an emergency, participants will be notified at least 1 week in advance and will receive a full refund.